management question and need support to help me learn.
Everything is in the same file
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301)
Due Date: 02/12/2023 @ 23:59
For Instructor’s Use only
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question numbers clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Please read the case “Mattel” from Chapter 15 “Organizational Structure” Page: – 505 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and answer the following Questions:
1. If you were a Mattel employee, would you be encouraged by what CEO Ynon Kriez said about how he is following up on restructuring? Is there a way he could have said it better? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-250)
2. Given that Mattel’s structure is still organized around brands (toys), how do you expect a new film division to fit in from a structural standpoint? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
3. How might Mattel change its structure to be more efficient or successful? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapter 13 & 14 “Leadership: Power and Negotiation & Leadership: Styles and Behaviour” carefully and then give your answers based on your understanding.
4. Think about the last serious conflict you had with a coworker or group member. How was that conflict resolved? Which approach did you take to resolve it? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
5. Before reading this chapter, which statement did you feel was more accurate: “Leaders are born” or “Leaders are made”? How do you feel now, and why do you feel that way? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
Important Note: –
1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.